Active Ride Shop
Graphic Designer/Project Coordinator - activerideshop.com
Mar 2005 - Present
- Design and develop web pages, catalogs, social networks, blogs and marketing collateral for a 22 channel skateboarding retail chain.
- Mentor interns and design team.
- Create, coordinate, edit, and oversee design of print and web marketing materials with other team leaders and assure goals are met on time, within budget.
- Web interface prototyping for mobile and full scale site.
- Created internal project management web site to automate customer needs and assure all department requirements are fulfilled.
- Web liaison between Active and CMS provider.
- Implemented suggestive sales campaign for email blasts and blogs.
- Incorporate facebook and other social networks with retail blog web site.
Freelance Designer - mnkysrbtr.com
1999 - Present
- Identity, packaging, apparel, web, and social network design.
- XHTML/CSS, PHP and jQuery development with analytics analysis.
- User focused design while experimenting with new technology to improve user experience and SEO.
- Create, update, edit and maintain web content and content strategies.
- Facebook API integration.
Select web projects include:
Student Intern - printingsolutions.tv
Feb 2001 - Nov 2001
Developed a catalog of forms used by car dealerships and an online brochure for sister company Printing Solutions.
1999 - 2001
California State University San Bernardino
Bachelor of arts with an emphasis in Graphic Design